Ning’s Kitchen Vegan/Vegetarian Cooking classes
Welcome to Ning’s Kitchen Vegan/Vegetarian Cooking Classes Chiang Mai
Ning is a passionate vegetarian who is ready to share her cooking knowledge with you.
Ning’s kitchen is setup and tailored specifically for people interested in cooking delicious Thai food that is both friendly for your health and for the world we live in. In a day and age where replacing meat with various vegan/vegetarian options is so readily available, together we can can begin to make a small change towards a healthier and cleaner lifestyle.
We believe in the yoga philosophy of “Ahimsa” (Non Violence). Ahimsa means complete compassion towards all living beings, including ourselves. Practicing Ahimsa involves becoming aware of how our direct or indirect actions may be causing harm and suffering to other beings which eventually reflects back onto ourselves. Through practicing Ahimsa in our diet, we can begin to reduce unnecessary pain and suffering in the world and bring about a more balanced and joyful harmony.
there is no experience necessary to join our cooking class, just bring your smile, your camera and your empty stomach 🙂 we will be using different meat replacements to show you just how easy it is to turn thai dishes into Vegan/Vegetarian delights. We look forward to showing you just how simple it is to make your very own thai curry, stir fry, salad, dessert, even some thai stye street food.
- Meet group/introduction
- enjoy snack of fresh fruit
- choose/confirm your own personal menu items
- Learn about your cooing station
- learn about local thai style ingredients
- start cooking
- stop cooking start eating!
- learn to cook and enjoy your favorite thai dessert.
- take a copy of Ning’s Kitchen official cook book
- enjoy the fact that your day caused no harm to any other living beings
- Our cooking classes run daily at 12:30pm
- location inside the old city of Chiang Mai about 5 minutes from the famous Thapae Gate
- Please book with us at least 1 day in advance
- 800 Baht per person
- click here to visit our menu page
- for booking and reservation please contact Ning’s Kitchen directly at 084 3694339 or email email@example.com or fill in the form below